Monday 1 September 2014

Planning with Toby


I met with Toby (my artist) for lunch before I left for Mallorca, and discussed what I'd planned to do with him and also took any ideas that he had. Above are the notes I made but, in case they can't be read clearly on the image, I'll type it below as well:

DISTRIBUTION



  • Brickmakers open mic night on Wednesdays- advertised on website that they'll record your set so you can have it on DVD
  • Toby has a video from Sprowston's Got Talent (our school's annual talent competition) when he performed
MUSIC VIDEO IDEAS
  • in the recording studio
  • walking through forest/woods
  • writing lyrics
  • cinematographic shots of Mallorca
BRAND IDENTITY
  • acoustic/chilled
  • casual
  • blazers
  • hair quiff
  • Ed Sheeran-y
PHOTOSHOOT
  • Mark Cotter- school photographer
  • Photography students eg. Morrighan
  • advertise on Facebook (for photographer)?
  • Photography lighting studio at Sprowston High
RECORDING STUDIOS
  • Epic Studios in Norwich
  • Plug Studios
  • my friend's home studio

No comments:

Post a Comment